Thursday, October 2, 2014

Shoes of Prey





If you can dream it, they will create it!

Yes I am talking about those dream shoes, the pair that match your dress perfectly or that dress up your jeans, the pair with the perfect heel that means I can walk around all day feeling fabulous and without being in pain at the end of the day.

The pair that actually look like they have been brought with the dress. 
Not possible? Think again.

Meet Sydney Style Ikon with a Savvy Business Mind Miss Jodie fox who has made our dreams come a reality.
If you can dream it, 
Shoes of Prey will create it. 
The limit is only your imagination!

HOW IT WORKS
THE PROCESS IS EASY & FUN
With our 3D Designer you choose the shape, colour and height of your shoes; 
They will custom make your design and ship anywhere in the world in around 4 weeks.
Your shoes arrive is an event within it' self.
They will arrive in a timeless black box, feature their own postcard and storage bag.
It's pretty special.

And it's only three steps to your perfect shoes...
 If you are unhappy with your shoes when they arrive, don't wear them!
You have 365 days to return them for the right pair.

Meet my first pair of Shoes of Prey Shoes! 
I designed myself, I was looking for a small heel.
I love a wedge. I wanted nude so it would be fresh and go with lots of outfits but I wanted 
to add my own flair, hence the summer yellow. They are perfect! # so in love.