Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Pitter Patter Markets




Did you know the average child with cost you $250,000 by the time they reach 18 years old?
A baby within its first year will cost you $7000!
I would hate to sit there an add up all of Taylors toys, clothes, nappys,, wipes and accessories Its time to save money and the Pitter Patter Markets are a great way to not only sell your old things but pick up some pre-loved bargins.
Jackie is simply an amazing Mother and a very clever women. Which is demonstrated in the success of the Pitter Patter Markets.

 CLICK HERE TO PLAY MY INTERVIEW


Hello...
My name is Jackie Vincent and I am a local Mt Annan mum of 2 year old twin boys.

After running my own successful Wedding Stationery & Event Business in Camden for many years and selling this due to my pregnancy, I came to the stage where I was itching to get back into events and the community.
As with most households full of bundles of joy... my cupboards were full to over flowing of baby & toddler "stuff" (and still are constantly filling up)!
With the cost of living the way it is and many new families in the ever expanding local area, I decided to start “PITTER PATTER” - A PRE-LOVED GOODS MARKET FOR BABIES & KIDS AGED BIRTH - 6 YEARS. 

The markets will be held every 3 months, so it can be a seasonal market. The demand has been over whelming and we have confirmed all our market dates for 2011 so no one has to miss out!
I chose Camden Civic Centre to hold the event as the venue has easy access for prams, air-conditioned, great facilities and is indoors so no matter what the weather they will go ahead.
I believe Pitter Patter to be a quality market, therefore a quality venue must reflect this!
Hoping this will become a great success and help many families throughout the local community.

Looking forward to seeing you on Market Day as either a stall holder or valued customer!

Warm regards
Jackie


Check out her website:
www.pitterpattermarkets.com.au