Saturday, October 8, 2011

BECOME A GUIDE DOG PUPPY VOLUNTEER TODAY

I bet at some point in your life you have thought about how wonderful it would be to become a Guide dog puppy carer.
I know I have.
Then you get past the excitement and think about how hard it would be to give up that beautiful puppy you have poured your heart and soul into.
What if you didn't stop your thought there but dared to venture a little further down the line.
Imagine if your puppy opened the world to a vision impaired person.
What if you knew the bond between them was going to mean the world
What if you knew you were giving someone their life back?
Well there are over 100,000 people in NSW along that need that gift and imagine if you were able to give it to them.

I spoke to Karen Hayter the Manager of Puppy raising with the guide dog centre NSW today and she explained to me just how special those volunteers really are.
And they are in desperate need for more.
What a experience to be a part of, the Guide Dog Centre provides all the food, vet care and training for the puppies and all you need to supply is your time and your love.

I hope my interview with Karen inspires you to open your heart to mans best friend.