Tuesday, April 3, 2012

We"re Expecting!!

I am so delighted to announce I'm 12 weeks Pregnant!
A little dream I didn't ever think would play out and after a rough past 6 weeks of pain and morning sickness I must admit I kinda wished it hadn't at times!
It's been tough, but after our 12 week scan Yesterday I experienced the pure joy of seeing what Andrew and I had created first hand.
And I was back on track.
We are due Mid October and the count down has already begun.


While pregnant with Taylor I really struggled with body image especially as I really pounded on the pounds. This time I am going to embrace this time.
Second time around I already have a little baby bump and It's my pride and joy.


Another big change is the baby itself, Taylor was a busy active little baby before and after she was born. I am run off my feet all day long and she couldn't stop moving and grooving during my scans.
This little one is quiet happy to lay down and relax, taking it easy and not overly fussed. It will be interesting to see if that's an early character trait or not!
I will keep you posted
xx Chantel plus 1